Free Employment Law Advice For Employers!
- What are your employees’ maternity and paternity rights?
- How can you legally dismiss a problem employee?
- Are your disciplinary procedures as watertight as they should be?
- How do you make the right decision when it comes to redundancies?
- How do you correctly complete the TUPE process?
- Do you need new staff contracts writing?
- Have you got a staff dispute that you need help resolving?
- Is your business being taken to an employment tribunal by a former member of staff?
If you’re unsure of the answer to any of these questions, then our employment law advisors are here to help. At Advice4Employers we provide specialist employment law advice to businesses like yours on a daily basis, helping ensure that every decision they make is the correct one. Don’t run the risk of making the wrong decision that can potentially damage your business’s reputation, affect staff morale and, most importantly, cost your business money.
Our employment law experts are waiting to help so call us today on 0845 680 0628 or complete the contact form for free, impartial advice.